Sunday, July 24, 2011

CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!!!

I've had a good weekend this weekend. Very thankful for it. been too many bad ones lately. Chris has been working like crazy on the house stem wall. Made lots of progress lately. I'm so thankful. I'm super excited about canning this week. Ive been wanting to learn how to do pickles for a long time! I think Ive shocked myself this year, because I have enjoyed canning so much. Its been my stress reliever and * ME* time. And I'm loving it! The *ME* time may come to a holt tho over the next week at least until school starts cause I got a little cow girl who's just as excited as i am about learning the process....and shes back HOME from her fathers house....ready and roaring to go at it. I cant wait to get home in the morning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment