Sunday, August 21, 2011

time to relax...

So, Saturday was mine and Chris's anniversary. 5 years. Seems like just yesterday we were calling each other on the phone with shaky voices. I've known this man my entire life. I've never been so happy. I hope that I can HONESTLY say the same thing in the next 40-50 years to come. We plan on celebrating on Monday with massages,shopping, and dinner. And end the day with some well deserved..well needed ALONE time to relax and just enjoy being with each other. God knows it may be the last anniversary we actually get to spend together considering Chris starts his new job soon. SO proud of my baby. Its not everyday or just anyone that gets recruited by the #4 subsidiary security company in THE WORLD. I know he's gonna be gone from home alot more now, but this IS Chris. Always has been his dream since we were kids. AND THEY RECRUITED HIM! If he didn't take this opportunity, He may have never got one like it again. And I am NOT the type of person to hold anyone back from their dreams coming true. Ex specially the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment